Video Guide: #
To add a TA to your course:
- Click People in the left-hand menu
2. Click +People in the top-right corner of the screen
3. Click Login ID and enter their UTORid in the text box. Note that you can add multiple UTORids here.
4. Select the TA role from the drop-down menu
5. Assign your TA to a section (if desired or applicable)
6. Click Next
7. Click Add Users
There may be other people that you would like to add to your course including other instructors, external guests, or course staff. Anyone external to the University must be added through Eric Joy (Ejoy@Rotman.Utoronto.Ca) in the I.T. Office. He can provide credentials for your guest.
***UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU ADD A STUDENT TO YOUR COURSE***