Download a Copy of the Class list or Roster of Students Enrolled in the Course
The Gradebook has a complete list of students who are officially enrolled in your course. Use the Export feature in the Gradebook to download a copy of the class list. To print this list:
1. Select Grades
2. Click the Export button that is located at the far right of the Gradebook 
3. Select the CSV File option 
4. Spreadsheet downloads to your computer. File name includes: course name, date the file was downloaded, and a .csv extension.
NOTE: the file download will be saved to your computer based on your computer settings, most likely to your computer’s Downloads directory, and may open automatically.
5. Open the .csv file in a spreadsheet application (such as Microsoft Excel). Make any formatting changes you desire, then print the roster.
6. Save your file (you may see a warning message informing you that some interactivity features might be lost when you save).
7. Click Continue, then Save.
Edit your spreadsheet to serve your purpose. This file is now a separate document—it does not feed information back (or sync) into Quercus.