In order to get a truly anonymous response, we recommend Microsoft Forms with the below settings selected since Quercus surveys can be de-anonymized by members of the teaching team.
Login to your O365 account and go to Microsoft Forms. #
Go to Office.com to login (or use your waffle menu to view your apps).
- Select on Forms.
- If you don’t see Forms, you might have to visit “All Apps” to search for it.
Alternate Method of Accessing Forms via O365 Waffle Menu #
Set your form to collect anonymous responses. #
- Go to the “More Options” menu.
- Go to Settings.
- Select the “Only people in my organization can respond” radio button. De-select “record name” and select “one response per person.”
Share your form to your Quercus course (or otherwise). #
After building out the elements of your form, you can share it to those who will be filling it out.
- Navigate to “Share” options.
- Ensure that “Only people in my organization can respond” is selected.
- Copy the URL for pasting into your communication.
This page was taken from the Faculty of Applied Sciences and Engineering’s Ed Tech Office.