Table of Contents
Activate UT Advanced Group Tool in Course Navigation #
- In your Course Navigation Menu, click Settings.
- From the tabs at the top, click Navigation.
- UT Advanced Group Tool is currently in the hidden navigation items. Click on the 3 dots to and choose Enable. Place it where you would like it to to appear in the course menu.
- Click Save at the bottom.
- Once you have saved your selection, you should see it in your Course Navigation (Students will not be able to see this).
Export Group Roster #
- Select the UT Advanced Group Tool option from your course menu.
- Once in the tool, select the Export Group Roster option.
Select button “Click here to download the entire course roster.” #
- Use the button to download a copy of the entire course roster (students only – those with non-student roles are NOT included in the export file).
- For this purpose, use of the “export” button is NOT required.
Example Course Roster Download #
Data included on the course roster is:
- Student (Family and Given Names in one column)
- Canvas ID
- SIS User ID (UTORid)
- First Name
- Last Name
Source: FASE Ed Tech Office Article