Note: Sound, transitions, or animations embedded in slides are not supported.
If the presenter records the meeting locally, the recording will also have the video embedded on top of the slides. If the host or another participant records the meeting locally, they must be on at least 5.2.0 or higher for the video to be embedded on the slides.
Sharing a presentation as your background #
- Click the Share Screen button located in your meeting controls.
- Click Advanced.
- Click Slides as Virtual Background.
- Browse, and select the PowerPoint presentation file.
- Click Open.
Once the presentation has been imported, the slides will be shown as your virtual background. If your video is on, by default it will be imposed over the slides.
Managing slides and video #
Once the share has started, you can manage your video and slides from the meeting controls.
Changing slides #
To navigate through your slides, use the next and previous buttons in the meeting controls.
Changing video size and position #
To reposition or change the size of your video:
- Click, the … in the presentation menu.
- Click Resize My Video.
- Click and hold one of the 4 corners of the image, and drag your mouse to resize the image.
- Click and hold the center of your image, then drag your mouse to reposition the image on the slide.